Dr. Cory Baillie
RheumReporter, focus on rheumatoid arthritis & spondyloarthritis
Cory Baillie, MD is an Assistant Professor at the University of Manitoba and a community rheumatologist in Winnipeg. He attended the University of Saskatchewan for his medical degree, where he also completed his residency training in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
Dr. Baillie has been quite active in the Canadian Rheumatology Association for several years. He is currently President of the CRA for the term of 2014-2016.
- Favourite Food: Steak
- Must have luxury: A nice glass of red wine
- Animal that best describes you: Cat
- Famous person you could be mistaken for: John Watterson
- Where you are when you're not working: At MTS Centre watching the Winnipeg Jet or at my cottage in Riding Mountain National Park
- Weirdest place you've ever slept: In a cave in Cappadocia, Turkey
Reports by Dr. Cory Baillie