Dr. Lihi Eder
RheumReporter, focus on Seronegative Arthritis - Novel Therapies and Approaches to Treatment
Lihi Eder, MD, PhD, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Toronto and Staff Rheumatologist and Director of the Psoriatic Arthritis Research Program at Women’s College Hospital. Dr. Eder is a Scientist at Women’s College Research Institute and associate member of the graduate faculty at the Institute of Medical Science. Her research focuses on pre-clinical phases of psoriatic arthritis and cardiovascular co-morbidities in rheumatic diseases.
- Favourite Food: Any form of potato
- Must have luxury: Hot shower in the morning and clean sheets
- Animal that best describes you: Cat
- Famous person you could be mistaken for: Unfortunately, none.
- Where you are when you're not working: Helping to save wild animals
- Weirdest place you've ever slept: The floor of a central bus terminal in a small Turkish town
Reports by Dr. Lihi Eder